Cole Caufield: Is this the year?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How Many Goals Will Caufield Score in 2023/24?

• Total voters

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Ohh wow

Nice touch Cole

Too bad for all you #22 jerseys lol

But he wore 13 at the USNTP I remember
#8 at Wisconsin tho

Hope it springboards a massive year for him

Last edited:

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Ohh wow

Nice touch Cole

Too bad for all you #22 jerseys

But he wore 13 at the USNTP I remember
#8 at Wisconsin tho

Yeah the #22 caufield must be one of if not the most popular active habs jersey they've got. I wonder how much it costs these days to have the numbers swapped or if the habs boutiqe runs promotions when a player changes it up like this.

#13 is my hockey number and there is good juju behind it so I support this move. It's an omen suggesting we'll get the old 13% shooting Cole back, too.

DbsZer.gif

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Molson will be happy with all that new merch money, i would be pissed if i was a young kid with one of his shirt
Pissed that said player pays a tribute to their idol who passed away? I feel that’s not the time to be. That’s a great, thoughtful gesture for Johnny.

Reactions: Redux91

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Couple of things....first..I feel for Habs fans who have the 22.

Having said that...I f***ing love it. Frankly, I never was a fan of No22 on him. Never felt right for me. 13 is just perfect in my opinion. Add the fact that he does it for Johnny...just wow. I hope it lifts him up. But nobody can be against that....aside from fans having 22 already....

If I'm the Habs....I welcome everybody who wants to change the number...charge something and give it to Matthew family.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Couple of things....first..I feel for Habs fans who have the 22.

Having said that...I f***ing love it. Frankly, I never was a fan of No22 on him. Never felt right for me. 13 is just perfect in my opinion. Add the fact that he does it for Johnny...just wow. I hope it lifts him up. But nobody can be against that....aside from fans having 22 already....

If I'm the Habs....I welcome everybody who wants to change the number...charge something and give it to Matthew family.
That'd be a really nice gesture.

JIMVINNY

Nov 9, 2007
Lol most teens I know have more spending money than most adults. They'll be fine.
OK, but what about the adult with limited spending money who saved up all year for a Caufield jersey? Yeah, he's not going to throw a temper tantrum. But it sure won't feel the same when he walks through the doors of the Bell Centre on the night of the one game he'll get to go to this year.

I'm sure he'll get over it,

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
OK, but what about the adult with limited spending money who saved up all year for a Caufield jersey? Yeah, he's not going to throw a temper tantrum. But it sure won't feel the same when he walks through the doors of the Bell Centre on the night of the one game he'll get to go to this year.

I'm sure he'll get over it,
If you're an adult and you have to save up all year for a jersey. You have much bigger problems in your life than worrying about a player changing his jersey number.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Yeah, both of my kids are raking it in on FanDuel - it’s better than kids using a bookie, which my older son used to.
Lol I can imagine. The kids now a days are so much smarter than we were back then. We busted our assess, while they use their brains much more.

My kid is 14. She has two baby sitting gigs. Last week a kid came by the house to sell chocolates for their school. I don't usually carry cash so I asked my kid. She came out and asked the kid if they could break a $50 bill lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad