Confirmed Trade: [COL/ARI] Darcy Kuemper ($1M ret.) for Connor Timmins, '22 1st, and '24 cond. 3rd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
Timmins really isn’t anything special but him and a first is a heavy, heavy price.

Hoping Kuemper isn’t the only piece they got in return.

Timmins has lots of upside and can easily become a middle pairing dman. His development has simply been delayed by that concussion in the OHL playoffs that sidelined him a year and because Colorado has a deep defense core that kept him out.

Hitemwith4

Jul 1, 2019
bill armstrong is doing a good job getting picks for the rebuild now have some good scouts and development people

Col blinked but they are SC contenders they had to do this

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Great trade for the Coyotes. They definitely have had a great off season. Avs pay through the nose to address a need.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Timmins has lots of upside and can easily become a middle pairing dman. His development has simply been delayed by that concussion in the OHL playoffs that sidelined him a year and because Colorado has a deep defense core that kept him out.

Timmins is injury prone himself. On Arizona he could crack the top 4, but on a contender he’s easily a bottom pairing guy.

Good kid, Arizona will like him for sure. I’m just not super high on high in relation to talents on the Avs blue line.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I don't have a ton of faith in Timmins, and we suck at drafting outside of the top 10 so Avs wise I don't think it's horrible. But in a vacuum it's bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad