Coaching is a serious problem.

Jul 6, 2016
I remember how badly Randy Cunneyworth was treated when they made him interim coach, he never coached again and it was through no fault of his own.
Because he is not made to be a headcoach in any NHL market.

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
I don't understand Rogan trying to humanize Trump, nor his admiration for the guy. How anyone can listen to Donald, know what's he done and capable of and still think he's fit for office, is beyond my scope of comprehension.
💯

Jul 6, 2016
I don't understand Rogan trying to humanize Trump, nor his admiration for the guy. How anyone can listen to Donald, know what's he done and capable of and still think he's fit for office, is beyond my scope of comprehension.
Americans are so gullible. That’s the decline of the American Empire. China, Russia and India will take over the World (if it is not already done). Europeans and Americans (includng Canada) are cooked. It's their turn now to rule the World.

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
He was good in the AHL. I just didn't like how he was treated because he wasn't francophone. The idiocy of Gauthier and Molson was the cause
Was doomed the second it happened. Molson had the backbone of a jelly fish. He could have ended that nonsense right then.

Reactions: Habano

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad