Trade: [CLE/HOU] Deshaun Watson (signs 5 years, $230M) and 2024 5th for 2022, 2023, and 2024 1sts, 2023 3rd, 2024 4th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
How the Browns got Watson

1647635225958.gif

Reactions: Troy McClure

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
I had a major pipe burst in my basement a few minutes ago. Not even sure how it happened yet but crews are on their way.

This news might actually be worse.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
For as much as Watson is a scumbag (sorry, you don't get accused of sexual assault 22 times just be being rich and famous) this is a move that elevates the Browns to a level they haven't been since being reborn in 1999.

Contenders for sure now. Between the Ravens, Bengals and them if I'm Pittsburgh I'm packing it im and accepting a rebuild.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Supposedly Ryan is pretty upset
Ryan is how old and has done what in terms of winning since the SB loss?
Every single position the nfl team is supposed to try and improve. I mean they moved Julio last year.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ryan is how old and has done what in terms of winning since the SB loss?
Every single position the nfl team is supposed to try and improve. I mean they moved Julio last year.
He thinks he’s their guy and they pay him like he’s the guy. That’s why I said, if you’re looking to be done with your QB, be done. Both feet in or both feet out.

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
He thinks he’s their guy and they pay him like he’s the guy. That’s why I said, if you’re looking to be done with your QB, be done. Both feet in or both feet out.
Yup. These pro Athletes have major egos and he probably feels like the Falcons broke up with him, Atlanta's new girlfriend back tracked and now they're going back to him, 24 hrs after being told to push his bonus and find another team, with some chocolat and flowers asking him to take them back.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
I'm a die hard Saints fan... but I'll be cheering for the Bengals to take it to the Browns for the next 5 years.
Don't be fooled. We could easily place anywhere from #1 to #4 in this division this year if we don't make more moves. We're not an unbeatable juggernaut.

The biggest loser in this trade is the Steelers IMO; I see no real path to actual success for them in the next 2-3 years and they...kind of need to rebuild. I know they've forever been too arroganthesitant to embark on that path but I don't see much choice.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
For as much as Watson is a scumbag (sorry, you don't get accused of sexual assault 22 times just be being rich and famous) this is a move that elevates the Browns to a level they haven't been since being reborn in 1999.

Contenders for sure now. Between the Ravens, Bengals and them if I'm Pittsburgh I'm packing it im and accepting a rebuild.
If the Browns win a Super Bowl, I'll clap for them.

Those other two teams can chug a 2-liter of Mountain Dew Code Red laced with laxatives and urine.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
I feel sick as a Browns fan.

Is Watson good? I think so. Probably a top 5-10 QB in the league. But 22 allegations….it’s tough. It’s tough to go to that from Baker Mayfield.

Baker sparked rejuvenation in the club and I do feel like the Browns did him dirty. I get it; he’s a middling starter and was hurt a lot last year but it sucks to see him go.

I want to see the Browns do well, but I’m definitely not 100% on board.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
NFL "Salary Cap" is the best. His new deal hadn't;t even started and they replaced it with a new one.

Steep price but this team hasn't had a franchise QB since Bernie Kosar. I get why Haslam said F it and went for it.

Reactions: Blitzkrug

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad