Confirmed with Link: Chychrun to WSH for Nick Jensen and 2026 3rd

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
He played for the senators. One of the worst defensive and structured teams in recent memory.
He’ll be a 50 point guy in Washington and won’t look anywhere near as bad defensively.
Just like Korpisalo is gonna light it up in Boston?
He wasn’t good. But his value as a 50pt guy is higher than a 3rd and Jensen.

Those two are embarrassing together.
His value is what other teams would pay. If SS left something on the table, that would be something to be critical about, but we don't know that to be the case.

I thought they were fine on Sunday. Quick and on point with Garrioch not getting a chance to go on long tangents. Hanna keeps Garrioch on track imo.

Blotto71

Okay, maybe the worst is behind us...?
May 12, 2013
Over There
I was watching Trade Day on TSN yesterday. During an interview with Claire and Bruce, they mentioned that SS tried all of the UFA RD available but none would sign here. It wasn't a question of money.
Fair enough, I can understand guys wanting to get paid AND have a chance to win. Staios has work to do to convince the league the Sens can be in the mix.

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
Chychrun' s number one job will be to get Ovie the scoring record. Sens needed a change in mix on D, and no way they would have signed him next year for the $$ he would have wanted. Better to get some value now vs either nothing as a free agent or a rental trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad