Proposal: Chychrun to Anaheim

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
If he was born 6 days later he'd comfortably be in the top 15, possibly top 10 or even top 5 for this upcoming draft.

Exactly. Which is why I think the asking price is insane.

In terms of an actual proposal for Chychrun to Anaheim, I would value Chychrun at the equivalent of 4 1sts, especially considering what Hagel just brought back.

Not all firsts are created equal, though.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
I’d do that. But not the Crouse part.
Feel like leafs give a bit too much if no Crouse

Sandin+ Knies + 1st is a premium for me for Chychuran

Mrazek + 1st for Veji is pretty fair to dumo him and get a decent piece back

I think Crouse is worth more than Niemela straight but Chychuran isn't worth the 1st 3 pieces.

The gap is covered by combining the deals.

I do understand not wanting to deal Crouse with his production looking like a top 6 player now.

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
Zell does not hold 1st value. He was drafted high 2nd this past year.
Perrault is a late 1st. He doesn’t hold the value of a future unprotected 1st.

you want him, give up the 1st this year unprotected.

Hes better than Lindholm. Under contract multiple years and younger.
Zell would be a top 10 pick this year if he was born a week later. He is 100% worth a 1st rounder.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
1647821722721.png

Looking at that I don't think Ducks should trade for him when he is UFA after 3 full seasons and we no longer have Lindholm and Manson so Ducks wont be a contender by the time he needs a new contract.

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 519021
Looking at that I don't think Ducks should trade for him when he is UFA after 3 full seasons and we no longer have Lindholm and Manson so Ducks wont be a contender by the time he needs a new contract.

People been arguing that for awhile now. No whispers about Rakell today, or yesterday evening. And it’s already 7 pm the night before deadline day. This dude is also shipped out same with Comtois by the looks of it.

Why would Anaheim bring Chychrun in when it’s clearly a rebuilding team. Also you have to imagine Gibson is done this off season. He will be traded as well while he’s still young

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad