Proposal: Chychrun to Anaheim

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I think the Coyotes can do better than this, to be honest.

Anaheim just got a young NHL defenseman, a 1st and a 2nd for a rental Lindholm. This doesn't look like much more than that for Arizona. This basically just looks like the Lindholm return with an additional B prospect.
Zellweger is a really good prospect

not sure what teams still in the market can beat that package tbh.... i imagine blues/leafs are in on LHD market still but what are they realistically willing to offer

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Zellweger is a really good prospect

not sure what teams still in the market can beat that package tbh.... i imagine blues/leafs are in on LHD market still but what are they realistically willing to offer

Yes he was the additional B prospect that I mentioned. He does look good, but those kind of prospects don't really explode to being worth much more than their draft position unless they have extraordinary seasons. I don't think Zellweger has done that, but that's purely from stat watching.

I think it costs more than effectively just throwing Zellweger on top of the Lindholm return to get Chychrun.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Yes he was the additional B prospect that I mentioned. He does look good, but those kind of prospects don't really explode to being worth much more than their draft position unless they have extraordinary seasons. I don't think Zellweger has done that, but that's purely from stat watching.

I think it costs more than effectively just throwing Zellweger on top of the Lindholm return to get Chychrun.
Id call Zellweger's season pretty extraordinary so far

-61 points in 46 games
+38

And he wont be 19 until September

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
I think the Coyotes can do better than this, to be honest.

Anaheim just got a young NHL defenseman, a 1st and a 2nd for a rental Lindholm. This doesn't look like much more than that for Arizona. This basically just looks like the Lindholm return with an additional B prospect.
Zellweger is better than any prospect Boston has.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017

He's 6 days away from being in THIS years draft... and is scoring at the highest pace of anyone his age... ever. You don't know what you are talking about.

Last edited:

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Zellweger is better than any prospect Boston has.

Wasn't really relevant to my point. My point was that all of the other pieces that Anaheim is giving up is basically just what Boston gave up for Lindholm, and they're just adding Zellweger on top of that package for Chychrun.

Reactions: JKG33

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
No chance. Gibson is going to want out. They can’t afford to live Dostal. I’d love to add Dostal. He’s Vejmelka’s old teammate. Would be a great match. But I can’t see it. Maybe if we add Prosvetov?
I really cant see us moving Dostal, im more hoping we move gibson or stolarz this weekend so dostal can get his NHL look

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad