Confirmed with Link: Christian Ehrhoff signs with Penguins (1 Year/$4 Million)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Inklings

and you feel shame
Feb 8, 2007
www.myspace.com
I am so happy that this jersey is no longer out of place on my wall! =)

useLmIR.jpg

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
If he's healthy and plays the whole year on the top unit then 15 goals 50 points is achievable.

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
I can't imagine him not wanting another big deal after this one. Especially since he's likely to be huge point producer if he's healthy all year.
It's possible he'd take something a bit less than his potential max...after all, this guy just got a small fortune courtesy of Sabres ownership. He's probably still on a high off that, and less concerned about maxing out his $$$ situation.

WVP

Mar 22, 2004
It's possible he'd take something a bit less than his potential max...after all, this guy just got a small fortune courtesy of Sabres ownership. He's probably still on a high off that, and less concerned about maxing out his $$$ situation.

These guys getting bought out and still playing are crazy. Making boy band money.

YinzAintBurgh*

How about a defensive d-man? Looking at this guys stats... He was -33 last year. Exactly what we need :lol:

Richard

Feb 8, 2012
Great player. Great signing.

If healthy, easily the best offensive dman/powerplay guy we have had since Gonchar.

Vegeta

Prince of all Saiyans
May 2, 2009
Capsule Corp.
Alright, I think many of you know that I am really sour on JR and think he's a terrible hiring. However, I would love to eat crow. So with that being said:

George-Costanza-clapping.gif

Love it. Love the player, love the salary, love the term.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
This guy will help us in so many ways. Great signing.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Crosby, Malkin, Ehrhoff for sure. Probably Hornqvist over Kunitz as the net presence. And then one of Letang/Kunitz/Bennett for the last spot.

I can't emphasize this enough. Hornqvist is soooooooooo much better than Kunitz around the net. Kunitz will not be on our top PP unit from here on out. And we'll be better for it.

I like that this deal gives us options next season. We can choose to sign either Martin or Ehrhoff. And we're not blocking young guys.

Just need to rid ourselves of Scuderi. And we'll have one of the best blue lines in the league.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
We have become very European since JR has arrived.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad