Salary Cap: Chris MacFarland - Record as Avalanche GM (Updates In First Post)

How would you rate the job Chris MacFarland has done to date as Avalanche GM? (editable)

• Total voters

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I do hope if one or both are fired it’s part of a larger overhaul one with more emphasis on drafting and development.
The fact they moved on from Hepple and (seemingly pretty quickly) moved on from Klippenstein seems to indicate they know they need to get the drafting fixed and are at least trying to get that radically improved. The last draft also appears to be a sign that they finally think it might be a good idea to try and draft and develop an actual starting goalie. My big complaint about this is...why the f*** did it take them so long!?!?!?

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I think he will get fired (and probably Bednar too) if the season doesn't take a huge turn.

I haven't hated him as a GM thus far, haven't loved him either.
I can't see CMac getting the ax yet. GMs are traditionally given at least two HCs before they are also given the axe. I love Bednar and I love our core. Always have and always will. But I do believe you have to constantly evolve and change to win in sports. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to shake things up after what 8 years? That's pretty incredible they've kept the band together this long.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad