GDT: Chicago @ Carolina—Tuesday, October 15, 7 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Were those Hurricanes players supposed to be playing defense or something? Seems like yakety sax should have going during that play.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Chantel looks like she's wearing a workout shirt or something. What is this, casual Tuesday?

I think this is symbolic of our country club atmosphere that permeates through this organization......

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
300 level fans calling for Peters.

They're the same ones that claimed Ward was to blame for the 3rd goal against Phoenix, right?

So between that and actually wanting to see Peters in net, that should tell you about their knowledge of goaltenders.

Jerk Newton

5 Nights at Stormy's
Nov 11, 2005
North Carolina
I need liquor, but I don't know if it is more for the way this game is going or for the ****show that this thread will probably turn into as the night goes on.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Regardless of the goals against, this team hasn't had more than 30 seconds of offensive zone time in 15 minutes of play.

What the hell?

FlyingSquirrels

Jul 5, 2011
Bellemore is young and will make mistakes. He will improve because of them. This board turns on every young guy seemingly.

But the Staal Boys and Ward? At their price tag?? I'm surprised are often given free passes. Hell Eric Staal mails in half the games every season. What a great leader he is. But he'll get his 70 pts. once we are eliminated in February.

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Don't worry. It was everyone but Ward's fault.

The 2nd goal? Yeah, that's on Ward. Also Bellemore.

I still don't get the Ward hate. He's not playing his best hockey, but he's DEFINITELY not a liability. If you're actually watching the game, you're seeing us hemmed in our own zone basically every other shift, and Ward's made several good saves.

Of course, any point I try to make in favor of Ward at this point will be tossed aside as "Ward can do no wrong," so I don't know why I'm even writing this post right now.

Frank Booth239*

I'm sitting 5 rows beind Crawford. Holy **** do we look outmatched.

And Eric Staal is the most immature leader In the hIstory of leadership

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad