Rumor: Chicago Blackhawks Looking to trade Duncan Keith

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
John: "Hey...Canucks fans seem to be hating on their team. What should we do???"

Jim: "Maybe we should acquire Keith and Marchand because leadership and winners...Marchand will be in our 3 year plans"

Aquilini: "Brilliant move! Bring Keith asap."

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Pretty sure it will be Seattle but, the price is going to be high. Probably a 1st round pick plus a prospects

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
I wouldn't even trade Eriksson for him. If the Blackhawks offered Keith for Loui, Beagle, Myers, Sutter, Virtanen, Roussel, and the ghost of Luca Sbisa, I'd do it and then staple him to the bench.

Reactions: ChilliBilly

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Pretty sure it will be Seattle

Seattle doesn't even have anything to offer right now outside of their existing draft picks.

If anything is to be done, it's probably after the expansion draft.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
I would laugh out loud if he ended up in Van. I can already hear the howls of outrage, the whining about his salary and the endless discussions about his elbow to Sedin. Would almost be worth it since I have all but given up on this team what with the re-upping of Green and co.

AppleHoneySauce

Apr 26, 2021
I would laugh out loud if he ended up in Van. I can already hear the howls of outrage, the whining about his salary and the endless discussions about his elbow to Sedin. Would almost be worth it since I have all but given up on this team what with the re-upping of Green and co.
Honestly if we could get paid to take him i would 100% be on board. I couldn't care less about his past with us. Being sentimental is how this team ended up in this hole so staying that way is stupid.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
This guy has a home on the bluff in Tswassen by Seabrook
But sounds like he is primarily in penticton.

doubt they take him.
Chicago will give some picks or some other assets to Seattle is my guess.

nergish

Jun 1, 2019
What's with this thread? I would love to bring Keith here if it means also getting a goodie in return for taking on his contract.

tiny103

Jun 28, 2008
Ottawa
John: "Hey...Canucks fans seem to be hating on their team. What should we do???"

Jim: "Maybe we should acquire Keith and Marchand because leadership and winners...Marchand will be in our 3 year plans"

Aquilini: "Brilliant move! Bring Keith asap."

you forgot about Kadri. My toronto family knows not to wear kadri stuff around me as i will randomly elbow them in the head if they do...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad