Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
Soderberg TANK to the rescue!

iVkjF9pzHii6y.gif

Love it ! Great work :handclap:

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
People think Iginla would get 30g's in a full season as a Bruin? I really don't see it. Not the way we balance our lines. 22-25ish tops and a lot of other guys could get that range for us.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
People think Iginla would get 30g's in a full season as a Bruin? I really don't see it. Not the way we balance our lines. 22-25ish tops and a lot of other guys could get that range for us.

brad marchand is on pace for a 30+ goal season (28g last year)
Tyler seguin is on pace for a 30g season (29g last year)
Bergeron/Horton is on pace for a 26g season
lucic netted 30 while horton hit 26 in 2010/11

You mix a competent PP in that mix and those numbers above all get better too.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

Yea welll Bruins scouts were at the Toronto Marlies game,i am gonna just take a guess but what ya think chances are Bruins are looking at Tim Connoly? Just my gut.Cheap option .

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Yea welll Bruins scouts were at the Toronto Marlies game,i am gonna just take a guess but what ya think chances are Bruins are looking at Tim Connoly? Just my gut.Cheap option .

GM meeting is in toronto.

If you want to read into anything read into Chia sitting next to feaster @ the game
:D

11MilesPerJohan

@BeingAHumanBean
Nov 8, 2011
McLean Hospital
brad marchand is on pace for a 30+ goal season (28g last year)
Tyler seguin is on pace for a 30g season (29g last year)
Bergeron/Horton is on pace for a 26g season
lucic netted 30 while horton hit 26 in 2010/11

You mix a competent PP in that mix and those numbers above all get better too.

True. True. True, and True. And further more, I don't really care if Iginla would score 30+ goals for us in a full season. I want a player with skill and finishing ability, who can score a goal in a tight, playoff game against a good goaltender. Ryder scored 18 goals during the 2011 regular season, but he could finish, and that ability came up big on more than one occasion in the playoffs.

west side beaner

Registered Bruins-er
Oct 10, 2010
Vancouver, BC
I hate to say this, but I can see PC making a move on Iginla, solely so the Pen's won't.... imagine a kunitz-crosby-iginla line... :amazed:

IF we don't make a big move, I'd say PC will just add a solid third line left winger or something, I think our blue line looks fine

Root

Feb 22, 2010
I'm still on the Morrow or Clowe bandwagon. hopefully prices on them aren't too outrageous at the deadline, both guys are warriors and would really add something to our third line.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
I'm still on the Morrow or Clowe bandwagon. hopefully prices on them aren't too outrageous at the deadline, both guys are warriors and would really add something to our third line.

What's Clowe going to do for us? He's got 9pts. I know that doesn't tell the story but I don't see it!

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Question..........do people want a scorer or another 3rd or 4th liner. Most guys mentioned aren't going to make a difference IMO.

RealKrug47*

What id like to see

Marchand-Bergy-Seguin
Paille-Krejci-Pomminville
Legwand-Peverley-Spooner
Lucic-Campbell-Thornton

1st line stays the same since its been the only consistant line this year

2nd line: bring Paille up to reunite with Pomminville and create nice speed with them and Krejci

3rd line: legwand and Peverley used to play in Nashville. Legwand can be a good shooter too.

4th line: gritty and physical. Maybe can give this team some heart and energy with their play and size

PietB

Random User
Apr 29, 2011
Denmany and Germark
What id like to see

Marchand-Bergy-Seguin
Paille-Krejci-Pomminville
Legwand-Peverley-Spooner
Lucic-Campbell-Thornton

1st line stays the same since its been the only consistant line this year

2nd line: bring Paille up to reunite with Pomminville and create nice speed with them and Krejci

3rd line: legwand and Peverley used to play in Nashville. Legwand can be a good shooter too.

4th line: gritty and physical. Maybe can give this team some heart and energy with their play and size

Looch on 4th line, Pominville for Horton (?) ... This looks like NHL13 to me :sarcasm:
I doubt any coach in the NHL would ever put someone of Looch's skills on the 4th line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad