Confirmed Trade: [CHI/VGK] Marc-Andre Fleury to Chicago for Mikael Hakkarainen

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Interesting that the Canucks were asking for something in return for Holtby when there was interest from teams and moved to buy him out today and now this MAF trade.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

I doubt Fleury is the type of person that would f*** over the Hawks by retiring instead of reporting.

What is most likely going to happen is he just plays out the last year of his contract and then retires.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Hakkarainen is the definition of nothing

MAF + Lankinen gives Hawks stability in net but we still have issues on roster

--- And I see MAF wont come to Chicago ,, Sounds like a big ole waste of Hawks time ---

Pengu

Jun 24, 2016
Really glad the penguins didn't go for him. No way it would had worked without retention

goonybird

Young boy expert
Jul 9, 2015
What is funny is thinking that his 1.98 GAA and his SV% of 2.18 are just some inflated because of defense stats that has no reflection on how good he actually is.

I mean, obviously defence impacts goaltending. That's not up for debate, but nobody said he wouldn't be good. They're curious as to how his stats will change behind Chicago's team. No need to roid rage over it

Reactions: Slimmy

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
If I was Seattle I would have raised the bar and offered Carsen Twarynski

Idk why everyone is thinking Chicago is in win-now mode, they essentially gave nothing to get a starter who happens to be a seasoned veteran and a great locker room guy. Perfect for a rebuild imo.

Fleury has a 10 team no trade clause. I imagine Chicago was one of the only teams not on it with the cap space to absorb his contract.

Reactions: abo9

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
oh no i feel for you, Flower. nothing but respect for that guy. no idea what's going on here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad