Proposal: CHI MTL, you want Demidov?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
If the hawks feel comfortable dropping to 5 to get their guy, Beck would be a nice addition. Not sure it would be eiserman though.
As far as Montreal’s end of the trade if they demidov I guess there’s some type of price to be paid not sure if they’d want to move Beck though.

Reactions: Malaka

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Beck has that kind of value eh?
When there's 4-5 players in that tier that are all pretty equal in talent, yeah. Look at this year's mock drafts, there's no clear favourite for who goes 2nd (or 5th for that matter). Spending a valuable C asset, even if he tops out as a middle 6 player, makes no sense

Reactions: viceroy

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Nah, not even sure we want Demidov. This is a pass from me. After #1 there's like 4-5 players all on the same tier and could go in any order. I wouldn't pay more than a 3rd to move up, since I don't see any clear cut best player.

Reactions: viceroy

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
early reports are that if both Lindstrom and Demidov are available at 5, Montreal will go with Lindstrom

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I believe the Habs will have at least a decent idea if Demidov is likely to drop or not, for me I would do it to make sure we get Demidov. Though the Habs would much likely prefer to trade from their blueliners since that's where we are overloaded so at some point some will have to be moved.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad