Checkers IV: Insert Witty Title Here

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
Except for the Entry-level System guys, a Loan to ECHL is not an option unless the players consents to it.

I don't know if you can ask a Stanley Cup Winner™ to go to ECHL.

Of course what you can do is ask the other 30 teams if any of them wants this guy with this SPC, and go from there if they don't.

Oh, it was clearly the frustration speaking. My point is that we're hampering Booth's opportunities for continued advanced development because of that atrocious Darling contract. And, for the record, I was one of the guys who was cautiously optimistic about Darling....not 100% sold, but I didn't hate the deal. Boy, I'll take as many helpings of Crow as I can....

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
Oh, it was clearly the frustration speaking. My point is that we're hampering Booth's opportunities for continued advanced development because of that atrocious Darling contract. And, for the record, I was one of the guys who was cautiously optimistic about Darling....not 100% sold, but I didn't hate the deal. Boy, I'll take as many helpings of Crow as I can....
Yes. I was rather springboarding from your post myself than opposing it, in case there are people out there wondering why that isn't happening already.

Except for the poorly veiled allusion to the buy-out proceedings; that was 100 % about man deciding that his days of being passive are over and it is time to become passive-aggressive.

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
He needs to be sent to the Everblades already. Enough is enough.
Hell no!! Helvig has saved 60 of 63 in his last two games. Darling has already caused Booth to be loaned to the ECHL. One of Booth or Helvig needs to be in Charlotte the other in Florida. Before the season I had hopes Darling had recovered his game. But now my hopes are that one of Booth or Helvig is the starter come 2020. Darling is past the expiration date.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
What about Saarela? He's never been called up and seems to be scoring pretty well. You'd think the team would want to throw him a bone eventually just to give him some hope.

another fantastic candidate. it's tough when you have all these guys playing so well in the ahl and nobody really stakes claim at the higher level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad