GWT: Champions League - MW4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
He did have both hands on Roussillon...
Looked like he used him as one of those obstacles you jump over in gym class, whatever you call them in English. :laugh:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Wouldn't have been undeserved if Juranovic had snuck that inside the post, Napoli deserve their goal...even if much of their pressure was toothless...but we deserve one too.

I feel strangely good about how they're playing...having Laïdouni-Khedira-Haberer back together has been nice.

I wonder if we should bring Gosens on as a forward whenever Fofana or Becker starts to gas...

Looked like he used him as one of those obstacles you jump over in gym class, whatever you call them in English. :laugh:
A pommel horse?

images

Reactions: JoVel

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
All three Napoli defenders went towards Becker after the pass, seems like they thought Fofana would stop existing.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Proud of the boys even if we could've snagged all 3. Finally we got the ball to start bouncing our way again and hopefully getting that first one can get Fofana to start scoring for us; he & Becker finally seemed to click in this game.

Aaronson also did some things against those exhausted Napoli defenders...which feels like the best role for him, coming on for Haberer to running around against tired defenders.

I usually s*** on Tousart, but he was really good after coming on. Picked up a cheap yellow right away, but after that he was good...and stopped an exhausted Kvara from getting in alone on Rönnow, extremely well.

Bonucci did well even though his passing has fallen off way more than I was expecting. I was hoping he could be a Hummels-knockoff for us, but I trust Liete & Doekhi with the ball more than I do Bonucci now-a-days.

All in all the team seemed to get some of their groove back with the result starting to match the effort more. Sucks we dropped those 4 points to Real & Braga, so even the EL spot would be tough for us to snag, but I can only be proud of this team.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoVel

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
In the year of our lord two thousand and twenty three, Harry Maguire and Johnny Evans are the starting CB pair for Manchester United in the Champions League.

What a time to be alive.

• Haha
Reactions: CuuuJooo

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
About time we finished one. Arsenal looked incredible for the last 5 minutes and now Trossard finishes an easy one from Saka

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad