GWT: Champions League - League Stage

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
4 different coaches same story Barca and the CL continues. What a curse.

they need a therapist for this competition.
Nah. It was Ter Stegen that lost them the game today. It was over after minute 10, not worth putting the effort that required overcoming a good Monaco side. The logical thing was to sub your most important players and call it a day. Instead they played all game long. Ter made another mistake and still lost the game.

I like the effort but this will cost more injuries. League title is up for taking while Madrid is playing like crap

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Rose switching back to the 4-4-2 was a mistake. The 3-4-3 they’ve been experimenting with in the buli would’ve given them better support in the areas that they got run over. Especially given how poor Vermeeren was.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Nah. It was Ter Stegen that lost them the game today. It was over after minute 10, not worth putting the effort that required overcoming a good Monaco side. The logical thing was to sub your most important players and call it a day. Instead they played all game long. Ter made another mistake and still lost the game.

I like the effort but this will cost more injuries. League title is up for taking while Madrid is playing like crap
Ya but that’s been happening a lot. One person just self emulates in this competition far too often. Whether it’s MAtS yesterday or Aruajo vs psg.

Madrid won’t win the league. It’s Barca’s for the taking. I ain’t worried at all. But they need to do well in this competition just for their own psyche

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad