GWT: Champions League - League Stage

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I never thought I'd say that but I'd sub out Raphinha for Ferran for the latter's effort level, which is more necessary in a game like this one.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Raphinha has been just a bit too late on several occasions tonight, not sure if it is too slow anticipation or just not enough speed.

Barca still pressing quite aggressively high up on the pitch despite being a man short.

Reactions: luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I never thought I'd say that but I'd sub out Raphinha for Ferran for the latter's effort level, which is more necessary in a game like this one.
Well he wasn't subbed off and is responsible for Monaco's goal + it's the worst game I've seen of his in a Barcelona shirt

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
He's snakebitten. Just needs one to go in, he's creating the chances. A lot like Kai at the start of last season, if we're being honest.

Something like that. Was hoping last season was just a downyear, but if he doesn’t get one soon maybe 22/23 was the season for him. Hopefully he can hit a couple against Bolton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad