GDT: ChaChi3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
And Chicago started to get their goonery losing going again. How did Leslie not get a penalty holding Mattheos IN FRONT OF THE REF for a good 10-15 seconds?

I think Mattheos had a hold of his stick the whole time.

You're saying that joke is the equivalent of a rolling Brownout at this point?

Dave.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
it's hard to watch how this Checkers team is playing and think that the only 3 might be on the Canes roster next season to start the year. So many guys that look like they need a shot.

I'd love to find a way to get Geekie up here as well, not just Necas, Fleury/Bean, and (if we can't resign both goalies) Ned
Necas & Bean trying to make themselves a lock. Goat making a huge case for himself. Roy probably deserves at least a shot/look on the 4th at some point (still not sure he'll be more than that). And Geekie definitely making a case, but I think he'd be better with another year of AHL development. I agree with what someone else said that Saarela hasn't been that great in this series, but he looked really good earlier in the playoffs...Chicago might just have his number? Ned I definitely think deserves a shot, but I'm still concerned about how aggressive he's forced to play because of his size, he could get picked apart at the NHL level. I imagine he'll be a bit Jekyll & Hyde, some nights he'll be all over making saves, others they'll figure him out and just waste him (kind of like Mrazek at times this season).

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
it's hard to watch how this Checkers team is playing and think that the only 3 might be on the Canes roster next season to start the year. So many guys that look like they need a shot.

I'd love to find a way to get Geekie up here as well, not just Necas, Fleury/Bean, and (if we can't resign both goalies) Ned
I think it’s still up for debate whether Necas is actually ahead of Gauthier in the “RW prospect for 2020” list. particularly given how Brind’Amour seemed to promote based on specific roles with Patrick Brown and Clark Bishop.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I must be watching a different game than most of you. I’m glad we are winning, but I think we are fortunate given how sloppy they’ve looked. The only two guys that look like they are playing above the competition are Ned and Fleury. The rest are making some pretty great plays followed by some pretty great gaffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad