CFL 2024

Arty Spooners Bsmnt

Apr 22, 2023
Ford's best quarter (and maybe his last) for the EE.

3 TD strikes in the 4th and he looked good after a mediocre 3 quarters. Nice pitch to Leake for a 67 yard TD in the first quarter.

Fitting that Julienne won it in overtime for the EE. He was the biggest star on the year--absolutely outstanding.

Very small--maybe a few thousand.

I wouldn't have thought of it...yes, very smart call.
Ford didn't play in the second quarter. It was a fun game to be at.

Reactions: bellagiobob

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Of course the idiot TSN commentators got it all wrong. "Oh no I don't know about this, I don't think thats the right call"

jebus we've been getting punts that long all season. No wind and the guy can kick the laces off. It was a better call than trotting a kicker that hasn't had an attempt and looked nervous.
That and they were far enough downfield where he didn’t have to worry about hitting the speaker.;) Just let her rip.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Lots of teams will be interested but the EE are on the rebound and they play in NFL caliber facilities. All of the CFL players know that. That will count for something in his decision.

He's from Ontario though so I suppose it will be his preferred destination.

I don't think the Argos laid off him tonight--he was outstanding in the 4th quarter. That running ability is rare.

I haven't seen that side arm stuff since the days of Tom Wilkinson.

Hope I’m wrong, but I think it will come down to how disrespected he was by both of his HC’s here, and only played when their chosen ones shit the bed over and over again. Only way I see him coming back is with a new GM and HC. Too bad we didn’t even give him a chance to compete for the starters job this year, such a horrible decision.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad