OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Potato is still hot garbage after all these years. Even more embarrassing that he is wearing the armband

Thank God for Sigur.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Courtois changed to a 4-3-3 at the half, and we he was done with his subs 15 minutes into the half, he left only one midfielder.

What in the blue f***.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
#FireCourtois
#FireGervais
#f***Saputo

I loved the idea of Courtois but it's definitely not working.

This is unacceptable.

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
#FireCourtois
#FireGervais
#f***Saputo

I loved the idea of Courtois but it's definitely not working.

This is unacceptable.
Oddly enough, I wouldn't fire Gervais because he was brought in to shore up the non soccer related side of things and by all accounts he has done that.

It's when he was asked to be the hatchet man and f*** up the soccer side of things that things went bad.

Reactions: HuGo Sham

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Oddly enough, I wouldn't fire Gervais because he was brought in to shore up the non soccer related side of things and by all accounts he has done that.

It's when he was asked to be the hatchet man and f*** up the soccer side of things that things went bad.
You're not wrong but it seems he started interfering with the soccer ops.

Reactions: HuGo Sham

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
lose 5-0 at home vs the worst team in the eastern conference, with a sell-out crowd. And Saputo was there!
Lost for words.
CFMtl fans deserve so much better. This f***ing organization never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity.
Season started with so much promise and again went off the rails.
They made some nice moves, and then of course fire Renard in-season, decide they want to rebuild midseason with a lame-duck coach who seems to have lost the team.
you can't make this shit up.
Sell the f***ing team

Reactions: Metallo and MarkJ

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I have given nothing but props to Montreal as the only team trying to develop Canadian talent. This performance was shambolic and really should be followed by full page ads in the major newspapers. apologizing for it. I can't recall a worse Montreal performance but you die hards may have seen a few.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
This was a tough watch. The Sosa project is done to me. Never start him ahead of Alvarez ever again. He's so porous defensively. Tough game for the whole defense really, many poor passes by Campbell and Waterman. The team needs to find a stable back-3 and run with it. No more changes every game.

I liked the sparks the kids brought, but this team desperately needs quality. Clark works hard and tries a lot, ditto for Marshall-Rutty. To me Bugaj is ahead of JMR. Opoku and Sunusi should probably have came in earlier though or even started the game.

People will bash the Impact for losing against the last placed revs, but look at the salary expenditures and transfer expenses on both teams.

Vrioni is DP, they paid 6.8M for Lanconi, Carles Gil DP and former MVP, Borrero, Yusuf who came in from Antwerp and is worth 5M. Montreal has one that can match their level and it's Martinez, but he's in bad form lately. Bajraktarevic was looking amazing, really talented homegrown for NE and great find for them. That team is not the same without Gil, who was coming back from a long term injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad