OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Mexican clubs eliminated again this year from the League's Cup

Columbus, Philly, LAFC and Colorado (with Georgie) remain
It's a bit of an excuse, but I believe mexican teams are in between seasons, so they're not as in-form as when they play the Champion's league. It's a bit of a reverse situtation with MLS vs. CCL.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Curious why there's a media availability. I know there was a rumor Choinière was going to be sold, but that hasn't been official as of yet. So I wonder what the reason for Gervais speaking today is.

Did they do a post mortem on all the trades ? Might be that, plus presenting Clark and Marshall-Rutty to the press. Something along those lines.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Number 11!

The Drogba's number!

This is the number of someone who will play as a winger not as a right back!

1724174851123.png

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Thing is, he's not wrong. We are 1 point out of 9th and 3 points out of 8th. We have matches against...

New England (15th)
Cincy (2nd)
Charlotte (6th)
New England (15th)
Chicago (14th)
San Jose (14th)

Atlanta (9th)
Charlotte (6th)
NYCFC (5th)

*Bold are home games

This year, outside of May and June due to injuries, we have 100% been a team playing worse than we should have been playing given the roster we had, and imo, it's been due to injuries, off field stuff, egos, and poor decisions by Courtois that we partially forced by the roster we had.

I think we'll be better suited by not having Choiniere, and especially Lassiter, on the field.

Can we compete and go on a run in the playoffs? Doubtful. But to make the playoffs? I see 4 games we should win, 4 games we can win, and 1 game we should lose.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Thing is, he's not wrong. We are 1 point out of 9th and 3 points out of 8th. We have matches against...

New England (15th)
Cincy (2nd)
Charlotte (6th)
New England (15th)
Chicago (14th)
San Jose (14th)

Atlanta (9th)
Charlotte (6th)
NYCFC (5th)

*Bold are home games

This year, outside of May and June due to injuries, we have 100% been a team playing worse than we should have been playing given the roster we had, and imo, it's been due to injuries, off field stuff, egos, and poor decisions by Courtois that we partially forced by the roster we had.

I think we'll be better suited by not having Choiniere, and especially Lassiter, on the field.

Can we compete and go on a run in the playoffs? Doubtful. But to make the playoffs? I see 4 games we should win, 4 games we can win, and 1 game we should lose.
Yeah, like last season, we're actually in the picture, as strange as it might sound. There's a lot of parity in the league, a couple wins can make the difference.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Can the national team followers amongst you confirm the rumours of Jebbison and Sigur switching back to Canada

Apparently Sigur was injured so he wasn't called up for Croatia.

I haven't followed Jebbison but looking at basic stuff from his profile, he should join Canada imo. I doubt he has any future with England. He would get a better chance here

Reactions: HuGo Sham

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad