OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
You get a yellow card, you get a yellow card, y'all get yellow cards tonight

Also funny that both Piette et Choinière will be suspended for yellow cards on Saturday

Reactions: Runner77

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
It was all but official that he was also leaving though, this is just making it public. Would have made no sense for him to stay after Renard left, he was his right hand man.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
This announcement is a formality, but beyond letting good people go, the alarming thing is who will want the job now that the cat is out of the hat?

I mean, people become sporting directors for their vision, now if the guy that pays you wants to take that away from you, what the hell are you there for?

The only thing that would make sense is a family hiring. Or a friend of the family.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeteWorrell

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
This announcement is a formality, but beyond letting good people go, the alarming thing is who will want the job now that the cat is out of the hat?

I mean, people become sporting directors for their vision, now if the guy that pays you wants to take that away from you, what the hell are you there for?

The only thing that would make sense is a family hiring. Or a friend of the family.
TBH, I think I'm at a point now where if a yes man means less drama and chaos, I'll probably take it :dunno: Joey wants to call the shots anyway, just put a bunch of proxy in place and get on with it.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Courtois should be the one doing the interviews. Seems like he has a vision and a clear idea of what he wants. Therefore, let's hire someone that will complete him 😬

Reactions: ThaDevilGirl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad