OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
And yet Piette played yesterday?

There was a mix up all week about that, everyone thought Piette was the one who got carded last game, but it was Sosa. The team communications rep. made the point during Courtois' pre-gme presser.

Reactions: xIsle

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
That means One Soccer sold the French rights to TVA. Maybe corporate media is growing fond of the beautiful game.

Maybe, maybe not.

It's still a mess with Canada Soccer and OneSoccer generally speaking.

Maybe it's a step forward in getting back our National Team on traditional TV

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Mark Watson makes total sense. He didn't do much in Minny and hasn’t had a job since. Whoever takes this job has no vision or ambition to further their career.

He will just be there as a spokesperson and meme fodder for the fans.

Reactions: bcv

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I've noticed something with CF Mtl. Unlike the other two MLS Canuck clubs, Montreal hires Canadians. Lots of Canadians. Both on and off the pitch. Mark Watson is a Canuck. Now, I'm not saying Saputo is a super patriot. It's more like he's one big cheapo. Canadians can be had on the cheap. Look at Choiniere. He's this club's star yet he's being paid the same or less than the two left-footed clown, Campbell.

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I've noticed something with CF Mtl. Unlike the other two MLS Canuck clubs, Montreal hires Canadians. Lots of Canadians. Both on and off the pitch. Mark Watson is a Canuck. Now, I'm not saying Saputo is a super patriot. It's more like he's one big cheapo. Canadians can be had on the cheap. Look at Choiniere. He's this club's star yet he's being paid the same or less than the two left-footed clown, Campbell.
It's 100% the cheapness. You can look at all the Quebec born players throughout their history and it's always been the same thing. They should be grateful for being blessed with the opportunity that Saputo provides them and take whatever they're given. Tony mentioned that too on one of his podcasts when the Choiniere info first came out.

Reactions: Habs Icing and TRG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad