OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Can't wait for Coccaro to be back. Our forwards right now barely press. Gives opponents all the time to build or calm things down at the back.
Having more skill up front will definitely help, they can't hope Vilsaint will do it all by himself in one random isolated sequence a la Piatti. We can't build any plays from the gound up right now.

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
What I loved about the game was the CB's actually played like.....CB's. They weren't overly aggressive leading to easy through balls and having the wingbacks try and chase them down. Hopefully this continues.

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Ar heart you're a masochist, aren't you?
I follow this team and post in this thread. What do you think?
CANMNT Roster unveiled ahead of key European Friendlies - Canada Soccer

H2O and Sirois didnt get the invite, Piette and Choiniere did.
Kind of think Waterman might be slightly injured since he left the game with apparent hamstring or something like issue. May want to give him a rest or heal up but if he's healthy in a couple of weeks he may get the callup for Copa.

Sirois has been shit and doesn't deserve it. Also, do we really want a month of Breza?

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
If Montreal gets a CPL team, they will leave CFMTL in the dust.

I know it’s cap, but not by that much though.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I can literally walk to the stadium from my place with my free season ticket (thanks messi) but i'm strongly considering just, not

why bother

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
OT but I like this painting more than most we've seen that were given by this team recently

1000012901.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad