GDT: Central Division Semifinal Game #1 | Wild @ Stars | 8:30pm CDT | ESPN2/BSN/KFAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Blues fan here. I am rooting for you guys to win this series now after all the Dallas players and fans whining over that clean hit. It is playoff hockey and they are crying like kitten soft creampuffs.

Good luck to you all in this series and beat those Dallas crybabies.

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Blues fan here. I am rooting for you guys to win this series now after all the Dallas players and fans whining over that clean hit. It is playoff hockey and they are crying like kitten soft creampuffs.

Good luck to you all in this series and beat those Dallas crybabies.

Hm. Okay.
I’ll take it.

Still going wrong, she is

I mean wtf was Steel gonna say?
No?
The kid in me played soccer first?
I mean JFC

Reactions: Sweetnut

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
I watched a 1/2 inning of baseball this year and thats all i will need until next.
Baseball was my sport growing up, will still never understand anyone who watches a single game. Playoffs or in-person I can understand at least. Summer night under the lights can be very refreshing

Southern Minny

Nov 29, 2021
Can’t wait until this game is back at home so I don’t see a bunch of idiots stand up every time someone gets hit
It was when the North Stars were pouched to Dallas, that the folks of Texas realized ice just didn't come in a glass.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I’m doing the best I can to watch on my phone at work so I may be missing some stuff.
Correctable stuff. He definitely is showing promise. Not that common that a guy will go from college to 2 NHL games to the NHL playoffs.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Baseball was my sport growing up, will still never understand anyone who watches a single game. Playoffs or in-person I can understand at least. Summer night under the lights can be very refreshing
Same boat as you as it was my sport growing up now i cant stand it. Maybe on a summer night but i would probably leave after like the 6th inning

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Same about baseball being my sport growing up and then losing all interest. I would say that if you haven't watched a game this year... the new rules with the pitch timer and all have made it much more enjoyable

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
The way you guys feel about baseball is how I feel about basketball. Love baseball. Love football. Love hockey. Can't stand basketball. So, so, sooooo boring.

Reactions: The Enemy Within

JBurd1

Ice Queen
Dec 30, 2016
I love listening to baseball games, watching not so much unless in person as you said.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Same about baseball being my sport growing up and then losing all interest. I would say that if you haven't watched a game this year... the new rules with the pitch timer and all have made it much more enjoyable
Have you seen the new pacing with the pitch clock? Games are over in under 2 hours sometimes.
I couldnt even get through 1 inning on opening day. Just aint my thing anymore. But from what ive heard it is good for the sport

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
I've only watched about thirty games so far this year.

Different strokes for different folks.

Actually, I have listened to most of those games, but yeah.

Can we disparage squeaky ball sport instead? lol jk

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
The Nyqvist pass sending Steel on a breakaway gets more beautiful every time I see it.
Great pickup by BG. He has points in every game he played for Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad