GDT: Central Division Semifinal Game #1 | Wild @ Stars | 8:30pm CDT | ESPN2/BSN/KFAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I’m still in shock the refs made the right call.
Its actually quite shocking goven the fact that Pav was actually hurt (I hope he's ok). I would back track my previous posts about it being a clean hit.... on 17 replays both full speed and slow mo... it clearly was late. Deserving of 2. Good call refs

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Looks like Pavelski will be out for a while with a concussion, he's had those before.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Faber understands leverage and has the strength to execute.Finally the Wild might have another real solid piece on the back end.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Just gotta take care of business 3rd period and really have to hope Gus got his jitters out and plays really solid

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Man faber is so good , he has serious top pair upside if he can find a little offensive instinct when he gets more comfortable. Just so calm and smart
I actually think he's made a couple of mistakes and then with his strength and body positioning was able to turn those mistakes into a nothing play going the other way.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I actually think he's made a couple of mistakes and then with his strength and body positioning was able to turn those mistakes into a nothing play going the other way.
I’m doing the best I can to watch on my phone at work so I may be missing some stuff.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Wild's physical play will wear the Stars down, they've already lost a top line player.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
On the Dumba hit it looks like Hartmans stick get Pavelskis stick and that gets him in the face. Unfortunate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad