Celebrini vs Michkov

• Celebrini

Votes: 152 54.5%
  • Michkov

Votes: 127 45.5%

• Total voters

LeBrun is a Clown

Sep 19, 2018
6’1 speedy playmaking C with lethal shot and 2way abilities vs 5’10 W who’s not a great skater, has some character issues and prisoner of Roman Rotenberg?

Well, if I wanted to please twitter-scouts, I would go with Michkov
If I wanted to build a contender, I’m with Celebrini
Celebrini is 5’11.75 and since Michkov didn’t attend the combine, I’d say he is likely 5’8-5’9 like the vast majority of players listed at that height.

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
You have no case. You have one random guy. I have a list and at least 6 NHL teams. Stop this clown show.

Your opinion of a guy you have barely seen play is not the truth. You're are really showing your bias when you are listing him with McDavid, McKinnon etc. Never going to happen. What a joke.
That "one random guy" you keep talking about was Mckenzie... The guy you are quoting for your agenda. Please learn and understand that draft rankings have nothing to do with draft talent and who the best player is. You must be slow to not understand this after 5 people explained it to you. Michkov went 5th due to having a 3 year contract and being in russia, a lesser prospect would have went to the 4th or 5th rounds like Kaprizov and Kucherov. McKenzie had him 5th DUE to these factors and stated several times he was the 2nd best player in the draft, dolt.

Celebrini is 5’11.75 and since Michkov didn’t attend the combine, I’d say he is likely 5’8-5’9 like the vast majority of players listed at that height.
Michkov measured over 5'10" and is very cleary taller than Briere who is 5'10".

Next to Konency they look the same height, hes att the very least he's 5'10"

Michkov is notably taller than Brink who is 5'8". Russian prospects for the most part always underestimate height and weight, Demidov was listed at 5'11" and was just under 6 ft 0.5"

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
Regardless it's a consensus ranking derived from professional scouts, not his personal opinion.
Again, its a ranking based on Michkov not being in the NHL until 2027 if at all. The fact that he was 5th with that caveat is incredible. Every one of those scouts had Michkov as a top 2 player in that draft

Not sure what you two are failing to understand. If there's no contract, he's 1st or 2nd, period.

If say Fantilli or Leo were in Russia with a 3 year contract, do you think they would be top 10 picks?

Regardless it's a consensus ranking derived from professional scouts, not his personal opinion.
Will Smith was 4th on all of those lists...... BECAUSE of the contract. We're seeing the difference between Michkov and Smith right now as players both on their rookie years

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Smith has played all of 6 pro games for the worst team in the league, let's update again in a couple of years. He'll be a big part of the rebuild in SJ.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad