Prospect Info: Cedar Park

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Stranges has hit the post at least 4 times already this season. He's picking up points and supposedly playing well but man is he snake bitten with his shot right now.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Speaking of Stranges, he just got stopped on a prime scoring chance off a 2 on 1 opportunity. He is pretty snakebitten for sure. Could easily have a lot more points

Reactions: Hull Fan and Zapp

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Karlstrom falls down and Texas loses in OT. Horrendous coverage it was a 3 on 2 and without a single pass they basically gave up a breakaway out of it lol let the puck carrier walk all the way in and Karlstrom never recovered after falling down just barely behind the play

Klockis

Loyalty personified
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
How has Grushnikov been so far? I haven't seen our HF scouting department mention him just yet.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
How has Grushnikov been so far? I haven't seen our HF scouting department mention him just yet.

He's good defensively, but there's not an ounce of offense in his body that's for sure.

Imo, basically Hakanpaa level offensive player but a good skater. Hakanpaa is more aggressive offensively. Can't say I've ever seen Grushnikov join the rush or even go as low as the faceoff circle in the offensive zone lol. An occasional point shot that will usually go wide

Klockis

Loyalty personified
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
He's good defensively, but there's not an ounce of offense in his body that's for sure.

Imo, basically Hakanpaa level offensive player but a good skater. Hakanpaa is more aggressive offensively. Can't say I've ever seen Grushnikov join the rush or even go as low as the faceoff circle in the offensive zone lol. An occasional point shot that will usually go wide
Thanks! Hopefully he can develop into a younger Hakanpää type player. Would be quite the haul getting a third NHL regular from that draft.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Growing up in East Texas i observed someone wearing a poppy on Veterans Day approximately zero times. I didn't know it was a thing until I started watching hockey.

Remember... its a WWI holiday. East Texas didn't exist in 1918. The Poppy thing is very much a European/Canadian thing.

Klockis

Loyalty personified
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Remember... its a WWI holiday. East Texas didn't exist in 1918. The Poppy thing is very much a European/Canadian thing.
Hey, don't lump us all in with the stinking Bongers. :sarcasm: The Poppy is an anglo-world thing. E.g. the French use a different flower.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad