GDT: CDSF Game 2 Blues vs. Wild 4-18-15 2 PM CT NBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
1st d-zone play by Jbo - Michalek. Jesus I'm afraid when they are on ice. They are like colic childrens.

I really like how Blues players are showing grittiness and bring heavy hits.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Oshie and Backes are still invisible out there, no physical presence from either of them.

Poor start, 3 shots through like 12minutes. smh.

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
Oshie and Backes are still invisible out there, no physical presence from either of them.

Poor start, 3 shots through like 12minutes. smh.

I thought they were physically manhandling the Wild.

Dubynk's giving up some bad rebounds.

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
If zuckers thumb is messed up that could make a difference. Nice step up by ott. This game is nerve wrecking!

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
don't think Butler is better than any of the options, either the guys in there today, Bortuzzo, or Lindbohm

12 minutes in and I'm a better option than Bouwmeester or Michálek so far. At least they can't get any worse...

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Good to see the energy, physicality and passion from the blues. Dubnyk doesn't look settled.

But what I expect is a game where the Blues dominate possession and tempo, but don't manage to convert it to scoring. Then Minnesota wins maybe in OT on one good chance.

ExJbeck

Jul 29, 2012
Steen, Backes, Tarasenko, Bouwmeester all playing slow and not aggressive. And my boy hitch needs to grab his balls back from bouwmeester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad