GDT: CDSF Game 2 Blues vs. Wild 4-18-15 2 PM CT NBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
A miracle of good luck. Backes scooped the puck out, just before it was to cross the line.

The Blues had better decide to hold onto the puck and try to score. If they don't, they'll lose this game. AND the series.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
you see oshie get undressed there. instead of playing the man and drilling him he tries to play the puck. almost cost us a goal there

dude is a joke right now

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
This team isn't mentally strong...AT ALL. They need to spend their free agent money on a sports psychiatrist. When the going gets tough, this team folds like an origami swan.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I love this Blues team. Play two very solid period, have 2-0 lead going into the third and abandon everything that made you successful in the first 2 periods. Sounds like a good strategy.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Don't know how that wasn't interference on Oshie along the board but as long as it is called both way whatever.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Good support Oshie, but DUMP THAT PUCK ON CORNER, sloppy play still.

Now we skate don't reach. This is better thou then turtle. :D

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Oshie trying to be too cute there. Get the puck in the zone and get off the ice. You were already extended.

journeyman79

May 29, 2009
they look totally lost out there and in oshie's case its been this way for well over a month.

I'm so done with both of them. The urgency that they have shown at this time of the year is pathetic. This is St.Louis and we've been waiting for a long long time!

It's not like Blues fans are being unfair, how many more chances should these guys get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad