GDT: CDSF Game 2 Blues vs. Wild 4-18-15 2 PM CT NBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sbkbghockey

Aug 26, 2008
at the ice rink, USA
This is awful. Why change good game to some pathetic passive turtle? I think this is on Hitchcock.

There's been a lot of red flags with this team. Some on Hitch and the style of game he wants the team to play, some with his decisions, but a lot is also on the players. Esp at the NHL level, they shouldn't need a cheerleader to get them fired up for games (Gm1) or big periods (today's 3rd).

Personally, I don't think Hitch is the coach to take this team to the Stanley Cup. Along with Hitch, I also question some of the core leadership (Oshie, Backes, Berglund, Stasny etc...) haven't shown up for the playoffs yet.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
can that please be the wakeup call. take a timeout hitch. that was inches away from a tie game

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
it's only a matter of time before the Wild tie it. Which is all part of the master plan...to completely reverse the fortunes of the two prior post-seasons.

Go down 0-2...run the table.

journeyman79

May 29, 2009
What does this team think is going to happen if they keep sitting on their hands?

I'm sure the next two games in Minnesota will go a lot differently. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad