GDT: CDSF Game 2 Blues vs. Wild 4-18-15 2 PM CT NBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
We are reaching not skating. In some point Hitch have to take timeout and really wake up guys.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
This period is looking like the 2nd period last game, I have barely seen anyone get some hits in this period. Come on!

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
I've been flipping between the two games this afternoon so I haven't been able to pay the closest attention to either. How had the Jaskin-Backes-Oshie line looked? It strikes me as a really good 2nd line...

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
keep sitting back blues and see what happens. we will take a penalty here shortly and they will tie it.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
turtle mode activated

Yes! The Blues are just trying to dump the puck out on every time in their end. The result is Minnesota possession 90% of the time. That means thaqt The Blues will continue getting more tired chasing, until Minnesota gets the tying goal. Then, the demoralised Blues will give up. It would be much, much better to play with determination to keep the puck, and try to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad