Prospect Info: CBJ Prospect Thread XI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
He went back home to PEI to call games for the Charlottetown Islanders; that's who Halifax is playing in that clip, which is why he's calling it.
Living the dream people...living the dream!

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Seems like all the top prospects are racking up the points, but the parent club is struggling to get more than a couple goals per game.
Can we fast forward to 2 years from now?

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Sergei Ivanov got another start today vs Traktor (Nov 1). He stopped 37 of 40 shots in an OT Loss. Didn't see the game so don't know how good the saves were or how bad the goals allowed were but the stats are solid.

He seems to be better than the other goalie on the team, he deserves to at least be splitting the starts if not getting more than half.

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
I love everything I've seen from Ivanov. I really hope he can develop into an NHL starter, even if it's a few years out it could still time perfectly with the core. But it's pretty obvious that is our biggest weakness without any questions asked.

Michigan Magic

Nov 3, 2023
Hattiesburg
Ivanov is definitely the future. If you can watch him play you should. It's worth the view.
Dumais and Mateychuk are my guys too.
But my pick to improve this year is the captain, Luca Pinelli.

Reactions: Monk

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
I don’t know how Dumais size will translate to the NHL, but the kid sure understands how to score and assist others in scoring.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Ivanov is definitely the future. If you can watch him play you should. It's worth the view.
Dumais and Mateychuk are my guys too.
But my pick to improve this year is the captain, Luca Pinelli.
Not last night...stopped 31 of 36 and pulled in a 6-1 loss.

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Has anyone watched Providence this season? Richard has one goal, 5 assists and +6 in 9 games.

Scores the first goal there and makes a nice play from the blueline at 1:00.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad