Player Discussion: Cayden Lindstrom

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Davidson trying to do a reverse of the Bedard draft. Waited until he knew the pick was his and sent everyone out, this time around likely would have started adding a bunch of veterans to his team to get out of the basement.

I woke up today even happier than I was yesterday knkwing Lindstrom is on the way. Hopefully find some time to see him when he comes to town this coming season

GoJackets1

Someday.
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
I think Lindstrom spending 2 more years in juniors won’t be very beneficial to him. He needs to learn sooner than later how to use his size vs pros. I think it’ll be one more year in Medicine Hat and then 25/26 he’ll be with the big club. If not, that’s probably fine and I can see it going that way if Waddell really focuses on getting guys “overripe” before playing in the NHL. But if there’s one teenager that has the athleticism/body to play in the NHL, it’s Lindstrom.

Reactions: LJ7

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I think Lindstrom spending 2 more years in juniors won’t be very beneficial to him. He needs to learn sooner than later how to use his size vs pros. I think it’ll be one more year in Medicine Hat and then 25/26 he’ll be with the big club. If not, that’s probably fine and I can see it going that way if Waddell really focuses on getting guys “overripe” before playing in the NHL. But if there’s one teenager that has the athleticism/body to play in the NHL, it’s Lindstrom.
I dont think it would be bad either. The WHL isnt exactly a soft league and Lindstrom is a smart guy. It lets him work on his skill game as much as his power game and with his natural aggression level im not concerned about him losing any edge against his peers. Also not worried hes another Slafkovsky who had 0 on ice awareness his 1st year and paid the price for it many times

Reactions: majormajor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad