GDT: Carolina Hurricanes @ Buffalo Sabres 7PM 11.14.2019

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Take your dreams to the appropriate thread.
Hey, I thought that fit right in with the Jack negativity being posted on this thread...!

I still think he's pretty good but agree that he hasn't had the best coaching. Ralph needs to hold all of his players accountable. That's leadership. (Ralph says he says so in his book!)

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hi again from the fellow 1970 franchise. I just cannot believe that a Ralph K coached team with Jack, Sam & Rasmus with even league average goaltending will miss the playoffs. I’m keeping the faith.

Cheers from the West Coast

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Under Weight every player was making mental mistakes and dumb plays constantly. You don't see anyone on the Isles do that very often these days despite the roster being nearly identical. There's a reason for that.

Yep. And I said at them time, fire Phil, hire Trotz. But noooo...

Reactions: sabremike

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I have this recurring horror dream that Eichel ends up in Boston traded for some Bruin cast offs.... And helps them win the Stanley Cup.....

Oh excuse me, that was O'Reilly........ deja vu is a *****...........

I have the expectation that he is going to be the LaFontaine in the LaFontaine for Turgeon trade this team winds up making.

Reactions: kummelweck

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
A lot of the reason they were wasted was because Murray bought into the idea that Eichel could change a franchise around and carry a team. He even said he wasn't going to waste years of Eichel's development after drafting him. I think Murray was always going to be a gambler but I don't believe he wastes nearly as many assets if Eichel had half the hype he did. If Eichel was drafted 4th overall and was going to be sent back to Junior/College I think Murray would have been much more patient. He probably doesn't even make the Kane trade in preparation to finish last.
Murray in simplest terms was a moron in way over his head.

If Jack was 4th overall it would have meant we didn’t try to completely and utterly gut the roster to bottom out. Murray’s idiocy was well in motion before he ended up with Jack.
Or to put it another way what happened was what Murray planned not a reaction to getting one of the top 2 picks.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Jack should stop going 2 MPH down the ice as if he's not fast skater hasn't shown a sign of speed in forever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad