GDT: Carolina @ Edmonton

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
canada is a decade behind the us. Hasn't theta been a running joke forever? Or am i just thinking of "how i met your mother"?

image.jpg

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
You guys are still watching the game?!

I'm just here for the toboggans. I turned that **** off and started enjoying my six pack of frambozen. It's my Friday night.

I've never tried Frambozen. How much of the Rasberry comes through? I'm not big on fruit based beer but 6.5% per should help you forget about this game.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
There is a new arena in the works...

No, really? You'll have to forgive us, we don't get news down here in North Carolina. What're these "paved road" things I keep hearing about?

I've never tried Frambozen. How much of the Rasberry comes through? I'm not big on fruit based beer but 6.5% per should help you forget about this game.

Frambozens not bad, but I prefer a Lindemans Framboise lambic myself if I'm in the mood for raspberry.

Of course if you're looking to get just blind drunk on beer, go for a Belzebuth if you can find it. 13% ABV.

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
No, really? You'll have to forgive us, we don't get news down here in North Carolina. What're these "paved road" things I keep hearing about?

Whoa... I just don't think they'd spring for a new jumbotron when the goal for the last few years (actually longer), has been to replace the entire arena.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site

About 8 months ago I moved from Denver to Ft Collins. New Belgium is a ten minute walk from where I sit right now. O'dells is right down the street from it, right next to ft Collins brewery.

Heaven.

I've had the lambic style years ago, and I thought it more sweet than frambozen. That must the brown ale touch, I have to admit to being at most a mid level beer snob. I think the raspberry comes through fairly strong, IMO. I can't get any of my friends into it, they don't have the patience. The first time I tried it I bought a six pack and by the time I got to number 4 I was smitten. It isn't too fruity to me, it's a tasty brown ale with a crisp raspberry finish.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
About 8 months ago I moved from Denver to Ft Collins. New Belgium is a ten minute walk from where I sit right now. O'dells is right down the street from it, right next to ft Collins brewery.

Heaven.

I've had the lambic style years ago, and I thought it more sweet than frambozen. That must the brown ale touch, I have to admit to being at most a mid level beer snob. I think the raspberry comes through fairly strong, IMO. I can't get any of my friends into it, they don't have the patience. The first time I tried it I bought a six pack and by the time I got to number 4 I was smitten. It isn't too fruity to me, it's a tasty brown ale with a crisp raspberry finish.

Good to know. I'm more of a wine and cocktail drinker but I'm always open to trying a tasty beer too. I admit I usually keep a 12 or 18 of Coors light in the fridge so I'm not even a mid level snob but I enjoy an occasional 6 pack of something totally different.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad