GDT: Carolina @ Edmonton

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Good to know. I'm more of a wine and cocktail drinker but I'm always open to trying a tasty beer too. I admit I usually keep a 12 or 18 of Coors light in the fridge so I'm not even a mid level snob but I enjoy an occasional 6 pack of something totally different.

It's worth trying for sure, it's seasonal so it usually dries up in February. Odells easy street is a great wheat for summertime, add some orange. There's a pub in Denver that serves a blackberry wheat that's outstanding. I think it's out of mountain sun brewery in boulder...it's awesome. I doubt you can get it from anywhere out of state. Purple beer was a shock the first time I saw it.

Awesome part about living here is there's so many types you've always got another to try.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Shoulder check. He was watching it all the way in, the guy turned a little and now Nash is gone.

Watch the backlash as the gentlest player on a team of Mary's gets a rep as headhunting gutless puke who intentionally ruins lives.

Rad ChaLose

Aug 3, 2012
He turned back right when Riley made a move to hit. Could've easily turned up and hit would've been clean. Don't think it was dirty, but he might get a game or two.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad