GDT: carfla

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Anyway Who could we have gotten at the deadline w/o Mortgaging our Present? Meier??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No
Kane? only wanted NY and had a NTC
Domi and Bertuzzi have been the best and only one of the 2 is still playing. NOTE I'm not going to lie and say I LIKED our Trade deadline
But's it's Far to #$@#$ing easy to say we should have done something and Then Not mention WTF we should have Done with who and the PRICE that we pay.

So name deals.. Or SHUT THE F up.. Cause we got the hand we HAVE

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Could give up 4 goals TOTAL in 3 games in regulation and lose all 3.
Well this is what happens when you overload on defense and largely ignore any offensive help except bring in a vet forward who played about 30 games the previous 2 years combined due to injury.

It's shit or get off the pot time for fixing this offense. From front office to Brindy

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I'm thrilled the team has made it this far missing some big pieces, honestly further (farther?) than I expected originally...but holy shit having this team wave it's dick around impotently for 3 games + 5OTs is just is just so deflating and frustrating and kinda ruins everything they did up to this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad