GDT: carfla

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
That spill from Necas sums up the playoffs for him
He's absolutely regressed to 2022 form this playoff run, and that's going to cost him at contract time.

At a certain point I don't give a shit how good these guys are in the regular season anymore if they go AWOL in the postseason. If we are expecting to make the playoffs, we need a team that is built to win in the playoffs. We are a team built to rack up wins in the regular season and then see where the cards fall in the playoffs. Sometimes you have to create your own breaks, and we are not a team that can do that.

StrmSurge

Kochetkov
Mar 19, 2019
Walhalla, SC
I think I can understand your frustration, but as a guest I respectfully remind you that this would be a completely different Series with Svech
Might be a different series with Turbo. But injuries happen, seemingly more often than not top teams are missing key players this time of year.

But yea, we don't do much differently each offseason. We make no big splashes, the ocasssional small splash, but it never seems to be enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad