GDT: Caps @ Sabres - 1/28/14 7:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PRicci09

Jan 17, 2013
I cant comprehend how Oates would think the first line paired with Erskine and Carrick is a good idea

Vladiator16*

Is OV telling Holby right now: "Sorry man, i should've clocked him..."

Also, glad i was wrong, this is a fun game, so far.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Agree. I wish OV would've played body.

He did, Ehrhoff is a left handed shot, Holtby should of kicked the puck away or covered, Ovechkin did his job Holtby didn't.

Holtby gets a start based upon a really ****** game by the Canadiens and he makes Oates pay for his stupidity.

Vladiator16*

He did, Ehrhoff is a left handed shot, Holtby should of kicked the puck away or covered, Ovechkin did his job Holtby didn't.

Holtby gets a start based upon a really ****** game by the Canadiens and he makes Oates pay for his stupidity.

OV did try hard, but the guy got a shot off, so there is some blame on Alex too.

Edit: Holtby didn't play bad, i was just getting ready to post that he had couple of nice saves, and Buffalo scores...

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
OV did try hard, but the guy got a shot off so there is some blame on Alex too...

Let me repeat again.

Ehrhoff, is a left handed shot. Ovechkin is a right handed shot. He bodied Ehrhoff, gave Holtby time to kick it. If Ehrhoff doesn't get it, Moulson was there too.

Holtby ****ed up and had a ***** fit at the referee for his mistake.

Vladiator16*

Let me repeat again.

Ehrhoff, is a left handed shot. Ovechkin is a right handed shot. He bodied Ehrhoff, gave Holtby time to kick it. If Ehrhoff doesn't get it, Moulson was there too.

Holtby ****ed up and had a ***** fit at the referee for his mistake.

Listen, i understood what you said the first time, and i will repeat also, i don't give a **** if he shoots R or L, it's obviously better for him if he plays left handed, but OV could've leveled him (which i understand isn't his primary job he is not D-man) and we wouldn't be talking right now.

SkinsFan09

Jun 10, 2009
Brooklyn
At this point, all I care about is Ovechkin scoring. The roster is a mess, the lineup Oates is running is worse and GMGM is hopefully on his last legs. This is a wasted season.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
i would like to see Wiggy Wilson pot a goal and force Oates to give him more ice time.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I don't know why but I get annoyed seeing players signaling frantically that the puck is over the netting. I guess Brouwer and friends are auditioning for their next career move.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad