GDT: Caps @ Sabres - 1/28/14 7:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
Oates compared Wilson to a "Jerome Iginla type player" "he has great hands". Based on his play off numbers with Plymouth OHL 17 points in 12 play off games according to a conversation with the Buffalo announcer.

Burakovsky95*

Oates compared Wilson to a "Jerome Iginla type player" "he has great hands". Based on his play off numbers with Plymouth OHL 17 points in 12 play off games according to a conversation with the Buffalo announcer.

Jarome* (Sorry that annoys me)

I can see the Iginla comparison but Tom doesn't have the booming shot Iggy does.

edamer

Feb 22, 2012

It's a national feed, isn't it? I have no problem with that statement. He is very young, not everyone can be a superstar at 19.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Horrible net awareness Holtby. Puck in front of your right foot out of your field of vision?

And F you Erskine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad