Speculation: Caps Roster General Discussion (Coaching/FAs/Cap/Lines/etc) | 2024-25 Summer Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DukeDog13

Dec 10, 2010
Richmond, VA
Uh-oh...

lol at that photo of Carbs

Lol what an editorialized title by RMNB. Who knew.

Carberry didn't say Vrana was the problem or that the "Vrana line" was the problem. He said he didn't like the fact that Sgarbossa and Miro cheated up while Vrana had the puck because both of them misread the play and that caused the goal against. So while the title makes it sound like he's blaming Vrana, the quote reads straightforward that he was blaming the other two guys, not Vrana.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
I thought we were all supposed to be Cristall fans lol….
I mean, I'm a Capitals fan really, but I guess should have said stan instead of fan.

The whole discourse, at least for me, boils down to none of them have really broken away from the pack to show themselves as a clear cut above the rest and of that group Vrana is the only one with an elite skillset/some skillset the rest of the team doesn't really have; speed.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I mean, I'm a Capitals fan really, but I guess should have said stan instead of fan.

The whole discourse, at least for me, boils down to none of them have really broken away from the pack to show themselves as a clear cut above the rest and of that group Vrana is the only one with an elite skillset/some skillset the rest of the team doesn't really have; speed.
I guess by association I’m saying we all should be rooting for young draftees, no?

Agree on the speed,..but I’d suggest the skill Cristall brings is also in short supply. Let them fight it out for forward 12/13 IMO…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad