Speculation: Caps Roster General Discussion (Coaching/FAs/Cap/Lines/etc) | 2024-25 Summer Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
LA Kings fans seem to.think their team needs a veteran RD to replace Doughty. With him on LTIR they'd have plenty of cap space. I wonder if they'd claim Bear or McIlrath on waivers.

Montreal too, to a maybe lesser extent, with Reinbacher seemingly out with a knee injury long term.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
LA Kings fans seem to.think their team needs a veteran RD to replace Doughty. With him on LTIR they'd have plenty of cap space. I wonder if they'd claim Bear or McIlrath on waivers.

Montreal too, to a maybe lesser extent, with Reinbacher seemingly out with a knee injury long term.
I wonder if they’d have interest in a guy like Matt Roy. Seems like the perfect veteran 2RD who can own a second pairing or play top pair minutes in a pinch. If only they had a guy like Matt Roy.

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
The first line does not need to play the last game. I’d like to see:

28-80-43
24-29-63
22-26-16
15-21-13

Lapierre needs some wingers that have some hands. 28 and 63 need one last shot, playing with some skill.

Pass on Jake for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad