Speculation: Caps Roster General Discussion (Coaching/FAs/Cap/Lines/etc) | 2024-25 Summer Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
LA Kings fans seem to.think their team needs a veteran RD to replace Doughty. With him on LTIR they'd have plenty of cap space. I wonder if they'd claim Bear or McIlrath on waivers.

Montreal too, to a maybe lesser extent, with Reinbacher seemingly out with a knee injury long term.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
LA Kings fans seem to.think their team needs a veteran RD to replace Doughty. With him on LTIR they'd have plenty of cap space. I wonder if they'd claim Bear or McIlrath on waivers.

Montreal too, to a maybe lesser extent, with Reinbacher seemingly out with a knee injury long term.
I wonder if they’d have interest in a guy like Matt Roy. Seems like the perfect veteran 2RD who can own a second pairing or play top pair minutes in a pinch. If only they had a guy like Matt Roy.

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
The first line does not need to play the last game. I’d like to see:

28-80-43
24-29-63
22-26-16
15-21-13

Lapierre needs some wingers that have some hands. 28 and 63 need one last shot, playing with some skill.

Pass on Jake for me.

Reactions: um and qc14

qc14

Jul 1, 2024
I'd like to see for the final preseason game:
Ovi-Strome-Mangiapane
Cristall-PLD-Wilson
Milano-Lapierre-Protas
Duhaime-McMichael-Raddysh

And a full D corps of
Chychrun-Carlson
Fehervary-Roy
Sandin-TVR

It's not a demotion for McMichael, who I think has a safe spot as 2lw or 3c but rather just a way to get Cristall one last look. I don't think any of the other bubble forwards did enough for me last night, and honestly thought Sgarbossa was more impressive than Vrana (not very useful if he can't finish) and Miro (holding the stick too tight and overthinking things). On D, neither Alexeyev or McIlrath stood out to me in a positive light and my guess is we carry both anyways.

Reactions: um

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad