Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Our solution tonight while we are at the game:

3A66F214-AD7D-460F-8816-201623722906.jpeg

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
My neighborhood attracts a bunch of little shits on Halloween. If we leave a bowl out, somebody will just steal the bowl and all the candy in it. And a few older kids will probably come around in the wee hours to break everyone’s decorations and kick in their pumpkins.

Ask me why I bought a security system on November 1 last year.

Last edited:

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I’ve thought Martinook has looked great so far this year compared to what we’ve seen from him in recent years.

So I looked up his fancy stats and he leads the entire league in CF%. Staal and Fast aren’t far behind, so that line despite not appearing to be as good without Nino is still doing what’s expected of them.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
My neighborhood attracts a bunch of little shits on Halloween. If we leave a bowl out, somebody will just steal the bowl and all the candy in it. And a few older kids will probably come around in the wee hours to break everyone’s decorations and kick in their pumpkins.

Now you just need a motion sensor activated sprinkler so you can post the reaction of the heathen, Devil worshiping tricksters online

WhiteTrashAmerican

WHY DID IT END
Nov 14, 2007
Durham, NC
Picked up some tickets for tonight(230 row A). Never sat in the club level, looking forward to that. Thinking about a jersey update as well, the ol' Hanifin is comically outdated and I like the 25th anniversary ones. I low key want Burns but if he retires after this year then I'm just that guy that collects one off Canes dman jerseys so might go with Slavin.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL

Yup I have doorbell and security cameras panning out front. Anyone out of line will be recorded on my system.

Picked up some tickets for tonight(230 row A). Never sat in the club level, looking forward to that. Thinking about a jersey update as well, the ol' Hanifin is comically outdated and I like the 25th anniversary ones. I low key want Burns but if he retires after this year then I'm just that guy that collects one off Canes dman jerseys so might go with Slavin.
Leave early. Traffic the other night was LA like.

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
Row A in the club seats are great I find. We always used to sit in 229 so you'll have that good angle down into the ozone (twice), along with good sightlines to the other end of the rink, and no one in front of you to stand up when the team crosses the blue line...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad