Capitals to purchase CapFriendly website (UPD: Capitals hiring all capfriendly owners, beat out other teams that wanted to buy capfriendly)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Lot of panic here. RELAX, someone will start another site that does the same thing now. Great opportunity for someone.

Reactions: HabsQC

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t get what the point is. There’s others out there already with the same information. And we’ll get another new one in 30 seconds when it’s needed.

Reactions: MaWa

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Absolutely brutal. So many great tools and resources will be gone.

Yes another site will pop up, but it may take a while (if ever) to replicate all the features available on capfriendly
There are other sites, just capfriendly was the top one.
Will someone buy puckpedia?

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
To keep to themselves.

Multiple teams paid to use there API.

Honestly if I was a Washington Capitals fan I'd even be pissed off at my team.
Ohh makes sense. They’re going to use it with their organization and by them purchasing other teams can’t use it. I’d be shocked though if other teams this day and age didn’t have their own version or program they use for similar uses as cap friendly.

Just sucks for us fans trying to mock up rosters and trades.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad