Salary Cap: Cap Management by Burke and Nonis

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MuchoMacho

Jul 19, 2009
Penalty Box
personally i believe that based on production, the only overpaid player on the leafs is

komaserik

and even his contract doesn't bother me

BECAUSE ITS NOT MY MONEY

haha. I only quoted this part because it made me chuckle and your post was very long, but I agreed with the whole thing. Well said. Grabovski any lower would be underpaid, any more would be overpaid. 5.5 is a fair contract for a decent second line center. He's not putting up a ton of points right now but when he goes on a streak everyone on HF will be calling him the best player to have put on a Leaf jersey since Darryl Sittler.

Parkdale

Jan 14, 2013
Toronto
I think Toronto has a choice to trade Grabo well we still has decent value or wait and take the chance that his play declines (which I'm certain it will) and have him become a cap albatross in the 2-3 years of his deal.

He will be 33 years old at the end of this contract....still in his prime. I think there is still time/room for improved play rather than being projected to decline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad