Confirmed with Link: Canucks sign F Daniel Sprong to 1-Year Deal ($975K)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Yultron

Apr 18, 2017
Wooow ok this is just pretty awesome TBH, Patrick Allvin is awake .

Pretty sure this means Podkolzin is now officially the 13th forward or maybe a trade is brewing ,

But now our top 12 is elite

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
My guess right now -

Heinen - Miller - Boeser
Sprong - Pettersson - DeBrusk
Joshua - Blueger - Garland
Sherwood - Suter - Hoglander
PDG

That’s a pretty slick four line setup.

Forwards are set and seems like this was the plan. Now it sets up a Hoglander/Podkolzin/Lekkerimaki?+ trade to bolster the LHD with a bit of cap flexibility. You see why they didn’t commit to Zadorov now.

Reactions: Indiana

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
I can’t believe he came that cheap, obviously has warts as a player but damn that’s one Hell of a money ball contract for that even strength offensive production.

Obviously Sprong is banking on himself and saw opportunity here to play with Miller or Pettersson.

At this rate they don’t even have to move anyone, just waive Aman, I think.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I saw a video circulating a few months ago going over why he doesn’t play more and he looked like prime whiney JT, current Ovie, Zegras, etc, in his own end. Just zero commitment and focus on defending.

You would think the improvement needs to be significant and also quick for Tocchet to utilize him. Like would Tocchet use him instead of PDG, Podkolzin, Aman types in a fourth line role if he’s controller disconnecting? Strongly doubt it

Reactions: Indiana and Sonny A

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad