Prospect Info: Canucks select D Elias Pettersson , 3rd Round, 80th Overall, 2022

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cc

Feb 28, 2002
I really hope he makes the team some day. I would love to see both EPs on the ice at the same time.

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
"It’s a cool story but we believe you can find some better players in the fifth-seventh rounds. Just for the story, if he is there for the Canucks to draft in the seventh round, it would be a lot of fun to draft another Elias Pettersson!"

That doesn't seem good for a 3rd rounder. Maybe he got better as the season progressed?

Cam robinson said he had him at 45, who knows really, not sure how many people have even seen much of him...

Reactions: supercanuck

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
"It’s a cool story but we believe you can find some better players in the fifth-seventh rounds. Just for the story, if he is there for the Canucks to draft in the seventh round, it would be a lot of fun to draft another Elias Pettersson!"

That doesn't seem good for a 3rd rounder. Maybe he got better as the season progressed?

He's been a consensus third rounder since I started looking at this stuff a couple of months ago.

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006

I mean, that was from February, so a little bit outdated in the hockey world.

"The rankings for Pettersson are a bit all over the place at the moment, though they will likely stabilize a bit once more rankings reach into the third and fourth rounds of the upcoming draft. I expect to see him drafted at roughly the 90th overall range, which would be late in the third round. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him go a bit sooner as I know every NHL team wants a big defenceman with raw offensive potential, though I would be equally unsurprised if he dropped into the fourth round."

That was from May, so maybe a slight reach.

May 31, 2006
Genius. Glad that the Canucks have cornered the market on Elias Petterssons.
There are more:

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
Hopefully he's used to fleece Jim Benning some time down the road when he's working for another organization, preferably the Leafs

download.jpg

yabanjin

Feb 3, 2008
Singapore
There are more:

Excellent. if the Canucks can obtain the rights of these three additional EPs, they could put out a complete PP unit of Elias Petterssons. They would be unstoppable.

Yultron

Apr 18, 2017
I absolutely love this pick so much , On everything I have read it seems like this is a home run pick up and has great potential with his Raw offensive potential and size

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad